The followers of blockchain games today will not be unfamiliar with the Golden Bros game, let’s find out how to transfer NFT from Binance to game account.
Step 1: Make a Cube Wallet and a Metamask Wallet
- Go to the cube.store page to download the Android version of the Cube walllet to your device, register an account, and create a wallet address.
- Download the metamask wallet from CHPlay and add the Binance smart chain (BSC) network.
Step 2: Transfer transaction fees (BNB) to wallet addresses
Transfer a small amount of BNB (about 0.01 BNB) to the metamask and Cube wallet addresses for fees.
Step 3: Move your NFT from Binance to Metamask
- Go to Binance NFT, select the purchased Golden Bros costume, select Withdraw, select Add wallet, enter the Metamask wallet address, and withdraw NFT to the Metamask wallet.
- Copy the NFT Golden Bros contract and token ID from the withdrawal history, then open the metamask wallet on your phone, navigate to the NFT section, select “Add token,” and enter the contract parameters and token ID.
Step 4: Transfer NFT to the Cube Wallet
Select NFT -> Withdraw -> enter and confirm Cube wallet address.
Step 5: To receive a reward, submit a costume (skin) to the game.
To receive the GBC, you must first send the skin into the game and use it to fight. How to Go
- Go to Cube wallet -> Select NFT to transfer -> Redeem from shop -> Confirm.
- Next, choose that NFT -> send to game -> confirm.
- Go to the game -> account icon -> Cube wallet icon -> connect the game account to the Cube wallet that contains NFT.
- Go to the mail box to get the costume and fight.